Epic Professional Billing and Claims Analyst
Grand Rapids, Michigan
2017-08-10 Job ID: 9733 Category: Professional
- Under minimal supervision, plans, designs, tests, and implements functionality related to Epic Professional Billing and Claims optimizations. Consults with users/oversight structure to defines system requirements and identifies programming and/or application functional requirements.
- Consults and works closely with existing Epic Professional Billing and Claims analysts during planning, testing and implementation process.
- May also document application changes for program development and corrections, and help ensure that all change management policies and procedures are being applied.
- May be responsible for creating and maintaining relevant documents related to changes in the application.
- Epic professional billing admin and Epic claims admin certifications
- Builder Experience - 3 years.
- Healthcare experience
- Must be Epic Professional Billing Administration and Epic Claims Administration certified.
- 5 years in planning, designing, testing and implementing Epic build