Epic Principal Trainer
Post Date: 07/25/2017 2017-07-25 Job ID: 9494 Category: Professional
- Assessing, analyzing and designing end user training for the clinical practice.
- The PT will also be accountable to continuously expand, build, and deliver innovative training that meets the needs of the organization and the individuals across our Client’ s Enterprise.
- Utilizes instructional design/performance consulting, and project management methodologies.
- Serves as primary customer relationship manager to assigned service lines.
- Primarily support Care Teams (Providers and Allied Health Staff) through training solutions related to clinical applications, clinical workflow, and orientation and skill/competency development.
- Participate and collaborates with work groups relative to staff development initiatives and is responsible for implementing change.
- Mentors and provides direction to staff.
- Bachelor' s degree in adult education, training and development, Human Resources, medical or related field required.
- Five years of related experience training related field required.
- Master' s degree preferred.
- Previous Training & Development experience required.
- Certification in ADT/Prelude/Reg.