Epic Orders Analyst
- This position independently manages multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
Specific Job Details:
- Our Client has a need for an Epic certified contractor to provide assistance in the design, build, and implementation activities in the EpicCare (Inpatient/Ambulatory) orders module.
- The primary assignment will be design and build of a variety of Epic functionality, including: Order Transmittal, anticoagulation, blood products, charging, scheduling orders, smart sets.
- Additional responsibilities may include conversion mapping, and mentoring our Client’s analysts.
- The contractor will be expected to speak to these functionalities, conduct meetings, present the build to SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), and configure the software for testing and migration.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years technology or business administration experience.
- The contractor should have EpicCare (Ambulatory/Inpatient) Orders certification through 2015 NVT,
- and at least 3 years of Epic build experience in the latest releases.
- A minimum of 50% travel to our Client’s sites is expected with the position.