Epic OpTime Analyst
- This position independently manages multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
Specific Job Details:
- In the next year, our Client will continue implementing a single Epic Electronic Health Record and Revenue Cycle system in all locations throughout the US.
- This system will replace upwards of 90+ legacy systems.
- These Epic OpTime analysts will be given build and support tasks by Client staff for a successful implementation of the Surgery system.
- All applicants must be Epic OpTime certified with at least 3 years of experience building the OpTime application.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years technology or business administration experience.
- Candidates need to be proactive, positive, and problem-solving orientated to tackle enterprise-wide tasks while working collaboratively with their team.
- They will have to be able to communicate clearly and accurately with SMEs to solicit and review clinical content as they build the Epic Hyperspace.
- They also must be comfortable working with surgical services, with varying roles from IT to clinical, in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- This is a critical area with high impact and visibility. For travel, to begin with, the candidates will be expected to spend half their time in Rochester... Once the build activities get assigned and a rhythm for build and/or support activities is established, the travel expectations may change.
- Accepted candidates will be Epic Optime certified with a minimum 3 years’ experience building & implementing and supporting Epic