Epic EHR Analyst
- Some of the core responsibilities of the Support Analyst are working with the Asset Management Team on the Asset Management Repository Project to fulfill the following requirements; system input, inventory management, purchase requests data entry, purchase orders, material receipts, invoice verification, day-to-day problem resolution, and processing data related to vendors audit requests.
- This is a service position as well as an operational position requiring strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to follow specific protocols.
- Time management and project focus is required.
- Background in procure-to-pay processes and familiarity with IT Infrastructure equipment and Network/Telecommunications platforms and services is also desired.
Specific Job Details:
- Position is to assist with the conversion work as part of our Client’s implementation of the EPIC electronic health record system (EHR).
- The work involves assisting the documentation aspects of the conversion efforts, scheduling the ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) process, assisting with the error tracking/resolution and assisting with the conversion validation process.
- Strong inter-personal skills are required as interactions with staff across the project and outside of the project will be required for this position.
- Onsite availability will be required initially as part of this position, with the option to telework half-time upon approval of the hiring manager
- Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Strong HL7 Knowledge
- Epic Bridges Certification and knowledge
- Epic Conversion experience and knowledge
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Meeting facilitation and team coordination skills to drive small groups to problem resolution and decisions quickly.
- Ability to drive and meet timelines dates, and identify and raise any potential risks to meet dates
- Candidates must have a vendor agreement with Epic
- Knowledge of Cerner and Cerner Data structure is desired
- SQL and .Net knowledge is also desired