Epic Credentialed Trainer
Post Date: 07/25/2017 2017-07-25 Job ID: 9495 Category: Professional
- Go Live Credentialed Trainers are full-time positions that will effectively deliver end user curriculum.
- Provides class room instruction and supports additional training modalities using developed curriculum.
- May provide one-on-one assistance to students in the classroom environment or by phone.
- Provides remedial training and educational resources to staff.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with a variety of personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Provides administrative support related to training delivery and tracking (attendance/participation, etc.) and assists with program testing.
- Candidates will interact with other training team members including Principal Trainers, Training Managers, Project Managers and Team Leads to understand and complete assignments.
- Prepare materials and training room for workshops, classroom instruction, demonstrations, practice labs and other activities.
- Complete all pre- and post-class documentation regarding student attendance, course completion, and level of proficiency based on proficiency assessment.
- Deliver engaging end user training sessions in multiple delivery formats and incorporate the principles of Adult Learning to diverse audiences (provider, clinical and non-clinical staff).
- Deliver material in a way that enables users to meet stated objectives and performance goals for each course.
- Assist in evaluating trainees' performance via observation, assessments and/or classroom exercises.
- Assist in identifying users who may benefit from remediation and/or custom learning pathways.
- Develop remediation plans and, in some cases, may assist Super Users in coaching individuals or providing remedial assistance to end users.
- Coach end users and provide at-the-elbow site support across facilities during go-live and subsequent weeks (e.g., clinic, hospital, office settings) (as needed).
- May provide demonstrations to end user groups. Immediately escalate issues which cannot be resolved in the classroom to Training Manager and/or Team Lead.
- Establish/enforce classroom code of conduct to maintain positive learning environment for trainees during all classes.
- Ability to work variable shifts during the six week period of end user training.
- End user training will be conducted Monday-Saturday and will include some evening and night training sessions.
- An Associate’ s degree or higher OR two years of experience delivering education/classroom instruction.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Applicants are required to submit a 2-3 paragraph cover letter.
- Please describe your relevant work or teaching experience and interest in the credentialed trainer role.
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable functioning well in a wide range of administrative, management and patient care environments demonstrating understanding, patience, and tact when dealing with others.
- Coaching/mentoring experience is preferred.
- Experience in facilitating instructor led classroom training.
- Teaching adult learners is preferred.
- Comfortable interacting with various levels of leadership.
- Electronic health record experience is preferred. Experience or certification in one or more Epic applications is a plus.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in a fast changing environment.
- must be credentialed in ClinDoc.