Epic ClinDoc Analyst
- This position independently manages multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
Specific Job Details:
- Our Client has a need for an Epic certified contractor to provide assistance in the design, build, and implementation activities in the Documentation module (EpicCare) for the charge build.
- The primary assignment will be design and build for inpatient content, build for high volume items (note templates, SmartTexts, SmartForms, flowsheets, etc.), conversion mapping, and performing application testing.
- The contractor will be expected to speak to these functionalities, conduct meetings, present content options to SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), and prepare software for testing and migration.
- Gaining consensus among SMEs and maintaining scope will be critical to project success.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years technology or business administration experience.
- The contractor should have EpicCare Inpatient clinical documentation certification through 2015 NVT, and at least 3 years of Epic build experience in the latest releases with charge capture build and flow sheet charging.
- A minimum of 50% travel to our Client’s sites is expected with the position.