Epic Cadence Analyst
- This position independently manages multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
Specific Job Details:
- Our Client has a need for an Epic certified contractor to provide assistance in the design, build, and implementation activities for the provider master file (SER) on the Cadence team.
- The primary assignment will be the completion of system build tasks and data loads for providers, including internal and external providers and scheduling resources.
- In addition, the contractor will be expected to speak to these functionalities and present them to integrated work groups (IWGs), gain consensus, and prepare the build and interfaces for testing and migration.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years technology or business administration experience.
- The contractor should have Cadence certification through 2015 NVT (Radiant certification considered), and at least 3 years of Epic build and data load experience in SER.
- Additional badge certification in SER is preferred and certifications in Prelude or Security are a plus.
- A minimum of 50% travel to our Client’s sites is expected with the position.