Epic Cadence Analyst
Specific Job Details:
- Our Client has a need for an Epic certified contractor to provide assistance in the design, build, and implementation activities in the Scheduling module (Cadence).
- The primary assignment will be the completion of system build tasks.
- In addition, the contractor will be expected to speak to these functionalities and present them to operations SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), gain consensus, and prepare software for testing and migration.
- The contractor should have Cadence certification through 2015 NVT, and at least 3 years of Epic build experience in the latest releases focusing on orders to scheduling integration and advanced visit type at large academic medical institutions.
- Additional experience with questionnaire configuration, rules (CER) building, and SmartText configuration is a plus.
- A minimum of 50% travel to our Client’s sites is expected with the position.