Epic Bridges/HL7 Analyst
Position is to assist with the HL7 interface work as part of Our Client’s implementation of the EPIC electronic health record system (EHR). The work involves the development of requirements, specifications, test cases, and execution of functional testing of the interfaces. Strong inter-personal skills are required as interactions with the 3rd party system support areas, Epic application teams, interface engine development team and Epic support team are critical to this position. Onsite availability will be required initially as part of this position, with the option to telework half-time upon approval of the hiring manager.
Partial Teleworking Allowed
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
• Strong HL7 Interface Knowledge
• Epic Bridges Certification and Knowledge
• Epic general workflow knowledge to assist in execution of test scripts
• Strong documentation skills to create specifications & test case documents
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with 3rd party applications (ability to drive discussions, decisions and test sessions)
• Meeting facilitation and team coordination skills to drive small groups to problem resolution and decisions quickly.
• Ability to drive and meet timelines dates, and identify and raise any potential risks to meet dates
• Candidates must have a vendor agreement with Epic