Epic Beacon Analyst
Specific Job Details:
- In the next 1/2 years, our Client will be implementing a single Epic Electronic Health Record and Revenue Cycle system in all locations throughout the US.
- This system will replace upwards of 90+ legacy systems.
- These Epic Beacon analysts will be given build tasks by our Client’s staff for a successful implementation of the Oncology system.
- Expectations of these positions are as Beacon builders
- Clinical background, registered pharmacist, or nursing certifications will be preferred, but not required.
- Epic Beacon certified required.
- Successful candidates need to show 3 years’ experience building & implementing Epic and Beacon protocols in a large multi-facility hospital and clinic environment.
- The candidates will also need to show their ability to work with other clinical disciplines outside of pharmacy, such as nursing, IT, and providers.
- Previous contract experience in at least two other organizations
- All applicants must be Epic Beacon certified with at least 3 years of experience building the Beacon application in large multi-facility hospital and clinic.