Epic Ambulatory Analyst (Healthy Planet)
- This position independently manages multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
Specific Job Details:
- Our Client has a need for an Epic certified contractor to provide assistance in project management, build, and implementation activities surrounding and supporting specialty registries.
- The primary assignment will be requirement gathering, analysis, design, and build for the population based items from specialties and subspecialties in Epic, which build elements could include EpicCare Ambulatory, Reporting, and Healthy Planet.
- In addition, position will include coordination of application testing and integrated testing for the content within the scope of this work.
- The contractor will be expected to help and advise the application teams in an optimized way of setting up registry components, translating requirements to the appropriate application teams, coordinating build activities, and interacting with the customer
- Bachelor's degree required.
- The contractor should have EpicCare Ambulatory certification through 2015 NVT and at least 3 years of Epic build experience.
- Preferred: Team lead and facilitation experience with providers.
- Healthy Planet certification.
- A minimum of 50% travel to Client sites is expected with the position.