Epic ASAP Systems Analyst
2017-09-26 Job ID: 10233 Category: Technology
- This position independently manages multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
- Over the next year, our Client will continue its implementation of a single Epic Electronic Health Record and Revenue Cycle system in all its locations throughout the US.
- This system will replace upwards of 90+ legacy systems.
- These Epic ASAP analysts will be given build tasks by our Client’ s staff for a successful implementation of the Surgery system.
- All applicants must be Epic ASAP certified with at least 3 years of experience building the ASAP application.
- Expectations of these positions are a ASAP builders
- Bachelor’ s degree with 3 years technology or business administration experience.
- Candidates need to be proactive, positive, and problem-solving orientated to tackle enterprise-wide tasks while working collaboratively with their team.
- They will have to be able to communicate clearly and accurately with SMEs to solicit and review clinical content as they build the Epic Hyperspace.
- They also must be comfortable working with Emergency Department services, with varying roles from IT to clinical, in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- This is a critical area with high impact and visibility. For travel, to begin with, the candidates will be expected to spend half their time in Rochester...
- Once the build activities get assigned and a rhythm for build activities is established, the travel expectations may change.
- Accepted candidates will be Epic ASAP certified with a minimum 3 years’ experience building & implementing Epic. Bachelor' s degree required.