Environmental Services Associate
2017-10-06 Job ID: 10315 Category: Professional
- Receives direction from the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Interacts with staff in facilities and other individuals as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility.
- Including patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, corridors, floors and other areas as assigned.
- Must collaborate with others, organize well, accomplish tasks, solve problems and communicate effectively.
- Will work second shift 6 pm to 2: 30 am, works Sunday thru Thursday and every other holiday
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- HS diploma or GED preferred.
- The ability to read and write
- English is preferred.
- Conversational English is preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.