Environmental Services Associate
2017-08-17 Job ID: 9826 Category: Professional
- Receives direction from the Housekeeping Supervisor. Interacts with staff in facilities and other individuals as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility. Including patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, corridors, floors and other areas as assigned.
- Must collaborate with others, organize well, accomplish tasks, solve problems and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Third shift position work hours of 11pm to 7: 30am.
- Varied work days must work every other weekend.
- HS diploma or GED preferred.
- The ability to read and write English is preferred.
- Conversational English is preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.