Environmental Services Associate
Post Date: 06/15/2017 Job ID: 8944 Category: Professional
- Receives direction from the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Interacts with staff in facilities and other individuals as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility. Including patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, corridors, floors and other areas as assigned.
- Must collaborate with others, organize well, accomplish tasks, solve problems and communicate effectively.
Specific Job Details:
40 hours a week and must work every other weekend. Working hours of 11: 00pm to 7: 30am.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- HS diploma or GED preferred.
- The ability to read and write English is preferred.
- Conversational English is preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Candidates with previous experience cleaning Healthcare facilities is ideal and even hotel housekeeping.