Environmental Services Associate
- Receives direction from the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Interacts with staff in facilities and other individuals as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility. Including patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, corridors, floors and other areas as assigned.
- Must collaborate with others, organize well, accomplish tasks, solve problems and communicate effectively.
- 3rd shift position 11:00 pm to 7:30 am, rotating weekends.
- This will require one to two weekends worked a month.
- Contract workers are encouraged to apply to permanent positions if they become available.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- HS diploma or GED preferred.
- The ability to read and write English is preferred.
- Conversational English is preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Candidates with previous experience cleaning Healthcare facilities is ideal and even hotel housekeeping.
- High School diploma is preferred, but not required.