Environmental Service Worker II
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Post Date: 04/04/2017 Job ID: 8250 Category: Professional
- Works as a member of a team or individually to provide a clean, safe environment using specialized equipment and chemicals.
- Primarily strips, refinishes floors followed by the upkeep.
- Provides housekeeping tasks as assigned. Helps with assigned set up for meetings, activities.
- Handles infectious and non-infectious waste.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED);
- or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Driver’ s license preferred
Specific Job Details:
- Will be doing discharge cleaning of patient rooms and outer area cleaning
- 530pm-2am Monday-Friday and every 6th weekend and holiday