Environmental Service Worker II
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703
• Works as a member of a team or individually to provide a clean, safe environment using specialized equipment and chemicals.
• Primarily strips, refinishes floors followed by the upkeep.
• Provides housekeeping tasks as assigned.
• Helps with assigned set up for meetings, activities. Handles infectious and non-infectious waste.
• High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Valid Driver’s license preferred
Specific Job Details:
- Will be doing discharge cleanings of patient rooms.
- 7-330pm Every other weekend and holiday
• ESII Job Description