Environmental Service Worker II 3061
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Works as a member of a team or individually to provide a clean, safe environment using specialized equipment and chemicals.
- Primarily strips, refinishes floors followed by the upkeep.
- Provides housekeeping tasks as assigned.
- Helps with assigned set up for meetings, activities.
- Handles infectious and non-infectious waste.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Driver’s license preferred
Specific Job Details:
- Will be doing discharge cleanings of patient rooms