Environmental Service Worker I
Post Date: 06/22/2017 2017-06-22 Job ID: 9051 Category: Professional
- Works as a member of a team or individually performing housekeeping task to provide a clean, safe environment using specialized equipment and chemicals.
- Primarily cleans offices, exam rooms, public areas and ancillary areas and/or patient care areas.
- Handles infectious and non-infectious waste.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED);
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge