Enterprise Application Developer
- Enterprise application development and integration.
- Functions in a team to implement new features in existing systems, and build new applications and services.
- Provides and leverages experience and creativity in implementing complex systems using diverse technical platforms through the entire application stack; and possessing deep, specialized knowledge of several technologies or techniques.
- Comfortable with all phases of application development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, communication with business partners, application development, and testing.
- Awareness and support of developing secure applications.
- Performance Expectations: Demonstration of advanced technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- Effective translation of written and oral communications into system design specifications and design specifications into specific applications.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information.
- Possess strong work ethic, including supporting the company's employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems (MIS), computer science, or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years professional software development experience.
- Technical Requirements: Advanced knowledge and experience with several of the following technologies (note that expertise in all is not required): Microsoft .Net development using C#; ASP.Net MVC web applications;
- ASP.Net/ WebAPI web services; Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) using MVVM; Advanced SQL;
- Oracle data modeling; PL/SQL.
- BizTalk Server development; Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF);
- Report development using SSRS; mobile application development using Xamarin tools, Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills, and sensitivity to project timelines.