Enterprise Application Developer
2017-06-29 Job ID: 9168 Category: Technology
- Functions in a team to implement new features in existing systems, and build new applications and services.
- Provides and leverages experience and creativity in implementing complex systems using diverse technical platforms through the entire application stack; and possessing deep, specialized knowledge of several technologies or techniques.
- Comfortable with all phases of application development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, communication with business partners, application development, and testing.
- Awareness and support of developing secure applications.
- Performance Expectations: Demonstration of advanced technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- Effective translation of written and oral communications into system design specifications and design specifications into specific applications.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills, and sensitivity to project timelines.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information.
- Possess strong work ethic, including supporting the company' s employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Bachelor' s degree in management information systems (MIS), computer science, or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years professional software development experience.
- Technical Requirements: Advanced knowledge and experience with several of the following technologies (note that expertise in all is not required): Microsoft .Net development using C#; ASP.Net MVC web applications; ASP.Net/ WebAPI web services;
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) using MVVM; Advanced SQL;
- Oracle data modeling; PL/SQL. Desirable skills also include: ASP.Net MVC web applications;
- BizTalk Server development;
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF);
- report development using SSRS;
- mobile application development using Xamarin tools, Oracle Business Intelligence.