- Develop and validate manufacturing processes for enhancements, product changes, and new products. This includes creating all necessary manufacturing documentation.
- Implement process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
- Analyze manufacturing process flows for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput using lean manufacturing concepts.
- Estimate production assembly times and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of drawings and design concepts in accordance with the quality assurance functions.
- Provide support in production department to troubleshoot and resolve machine, electrical equipment, and test equipment problems.
- Support policies and procedures related to FDA regulations, and good manufacturing practices.
- Associate degree in electronics, electronic engineering technology or mechanical engineering technology.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience preferred in a manufacturing or automation engineering environment.
- High Technical Knowledge and good performance in the following areas; Grinding technology, automated assembly equipment, automated packaging equipment (die sealing form-seal), Heat treat Ovens, Ultrasonic Cleaning equipment, Allen Bradley Automation Systems.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Software Package (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point).
- Experience in the use of RS Logic Software.
- Good interpersonal skills.