Engineering Maintenance Technician
2017-05-09 Job ID: 8574 Category: Other Area(s)
- • Perform preventive maintenance, inspections, and repairs on electrical and mechanical equipment, devices and components.
- • Troubleshoot; routinely inspect equipment and electro-pneumatic controls as necessary on automated equipment.
- • Report to Maintenance Supervisor on equipment condition and status as necessary.
- • Install all new equipment including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, electronic, and computer systems.
- • Maintain an extremely clean work environment.
- • Reduce machine downtime; improve throughput and overall performance of machines.
- • Maintain preventative maintenance schedules by thoroughly documenting all issues, repairs, parts used, recommendations, etc.
- • Must possess a sense of urgency on troubleshooting and repairing equipment for minimal downtime.
- • Possess excellent project/assignment completion record.
- • Ability to work independently.