- IT Exhibits confidentiality, flexibility, accountability and professionalism.
- Prioritizes heavy work volume among the various areas according to department demands.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, documentation, surveys and schedules meetings and resources.
- May maintain databases as required by department.
- Serves as a resource to the institution for department related needs and questions.
- Superior general office and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of and adherence to confidentiality policy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to compose correspondence/memoranda, presentations, documentation, and spreadsheets with minimal errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and accomplish goals.
- Flexibility, innovation, and creativity.
- Ability to suggest new approaches to office procedures.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, including proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, database management, e-mail, and calendar programs, preferred.
- Health care experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED