Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
- Project Scoping & Planning
- General Project Management (forming project teams, budgeting,
- assigning & tracking tasks, identify & mitigating project risks, etc.)
- Electrical Design changes to released Medical Devices
- Review of Design Inputs and Outputs
- Evaluating and Applying Regulatory Standards
- Lean and Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Performs other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1-3 years of applied electrical design experience
- Experience with design, cost, manufacturing practices and supplier base for electronic and electro-mechanical commodities, e.g. LCD’s, touch screens, radio modules, power supplies, battery cells/packs, wire harnesses and PCBA’s
- Experience working directly with component suppliers and contract manufacturers a plus
- Experience managing projects is also a plus.
- Applied experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Prior SAP experience preferred (including DIRs, BOMs, MMDS, and Engineering Changes)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and negotiate with a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders in Marketing, R&D, QA, Regulatory, Sourcing, and Operations.
- Well-versed in Medical Device Design Controls.
- Strong communication skills and attention to details