Electrical Engineer II
- The Operations Support Engineer has the ability to make decisions in the development, design, and production of the repairs and modifications to our Client’s aircraft.
- The engineer interfaces with various internal and external customers related to support short/long term solutions to the cabin systems.
- The focus for this position is related, but not limited to: electrical systems (lighting, audio systems, in-flight entertainment), and may include expanded support capabilities for composites, structures and textiles.
- The engineer should have the ability to field operational requests and analyze for a quick, safe, and compliant solution.
- The engineer should have a working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), and standard repair practices.
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams, system schematics, and manufacturer service bulletins.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline (EE/AE/ME, etc)
- Strong decision making skills and communication skills are preferred.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints is also preferred.
- Previous airline, military, OEM or MRO experience with aircraft is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with airline flight operations and support systems, FAR 121 dispatch regulations is also desirable.