Rock Island, Illinois
Post Date: 06/15/2017 2017-06-15 Job ID: 8932 Category: Professional
- Knowledge of computer aided drafting, work management information systems and customer information systems.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Perform responsibilities as directed within determined time frames and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of our Client’ s gas and electric construction standards to aid in the accurate mapping of facilities and data.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal contacts.
- Exhibit good listening skills and ask questions to improve understanding.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding company information.
- Support the company' s employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Ensures all compliance aspects of position are known and followed;
- Understands and complies with all policies, codes and regulations applicable to position and company.