Education Administration Coordinator
- Works independently to coordinate assigned processes/programs; e.g. appointment, application, interview, scheduling, pre- and post-matriculation, orientation, and committee support.
- Serves as a resource and interprets respective department specific policies and procedures to achieve the work.
- Must be able to handle many activities and challenges simultaneously, with minimal direction.
- Must use good judgment in facilitating questions, phone calls, meeting scheduling, and other assignments.
- Serves as a resource and/or trainer for applicable technology systems.
- Coordinates and maintains specific learner/faculty data (e.g., entering/updating data, preparing reports, etc.).
- Attends courses and meetings to enhance or improve job knowledge within the role or to represent Mayo Clinic.
- High School diploma
- Five years of successful administrative assistant, business or education related experience
- 1 year administrative assistant, business or education related experience
Specific Job Details:
- Assist Staffing Coordinator with managing schedules; use specific department policies and procedures to achieve tasks; work collaboratively with supervisors, assistant supervisors;
- confident communicating with staff;
- ability to work independently with minimal directions after training; accuracy and attention to details with ability to multi-task;
- efficient with MS Office Suite;
- ability to work with other programs;
- ability to prioritize
- Hours 8:30-5:00 pm Monday - Wednesday - total of 24 hours / week