ESC Program Administrator
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey 07675
Perform all functions related to daily administration of Extended Service Contract programs.
- Facilitate and support ESC enrollments
- Review and resolve dealer concerns
- Communicate and ensure compliance with Warranties ESC policies and procedures
Act as primary Extended Service Contract liaison with our Client FS and external vendors, covering all aspects of our Client’s NA obligor role including:
- Develop, maintain, and implement new/existing ESC programs.
- Primary User Coordinator for ESC program issues, between our Clients FS, and external vendors.
- Responsible for all aspects of the ESC Retail Center Agreement, Customer Agreement and Declaration pages, including terms, conditions, coverage’s, exclusions, state- mandated provisions and disclosures, including any federal and state privacy disclosures.
- Prepare all ESC program materials necessary for our Client’s NA executive execution for registration with state departments of insurance.
- Work with our Client’s NA Legal and outside council to ensure our Client’sNA compliance with all state insurance departments’ requirements for Manufacturer Obligor programs.
- Identify Retail Center licensing requirements for ESC, on a state-by-state basis and monitor retail center compliance with these requirements.
- Work with our Client’sNA’s third party insurance vendor to place and maintain in-force, appropriate contractual liability insurance policies.
- Audit and approve payments to the ESC third-party insurance vendor.
Planning/Decision making/Reliability/Customer satisfaction 15%
Provide support for other Warranties programs (Certified Pre-Owned, Maintenance Plan Upgrade, and Aftersales Mobility Program) as necessary, including center interaction, process creation, assessment, and refinement.
Team behavior/customer satisfaction/flexibility 10%
Perform other related duties/projects as required. 5%