Post Date: 05/16/2017 2017-05-16 Job ID: 8647 Category: Professional
- Experience in maintaining land survey, land rights and easement documents is preferred.
- Capable of interpreting land right documents or easement documents and translating them to an AutoCAD drawing. Interprets and maps verbal and written instructions, rough sketches, and data collected by Engineers, Planners, Estimators or Surveyors. Consults standard maps of cities, subdivision plats, railroads and highways in connection with the preparation of new maps for plotting distribution lines and facilities.
- Reproduces maps and revises maps as changes occur and maintains up to date land rights and easement documents, distribution maps of Electric and Gas systems.
- Prepares base maps for job drawings.
- Engages in the operation and care of printers, plotters, copy machines and miscellaneous minor maintenance of equipment.
- Assists in occasional reducing of field survey notes and field checking.
- Makes mechanical and architectural drawings.
- Performs clerical work related to the Drafting Department.
- Must possess an aptitude for the work, a working knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and mathematics, including geometry.