Director of Operations 500231
Seven Hills, Ohio
Post Date: 04/28/2017 2017-04-28 Job ID: 8482 Category: Professional
- To be responsible for the technical and operational functions within assigned office(s) including compliance with company standards and industry best practices; to ensure consistent delivery of quality services including direct operational responsibility of an office in the location where the manager resides; to be responsible for staffing and training needs; and to be responsible for budget preparation and profit and loss management for assigned offices. Has direct and/or indirect responsibility for 50-99 colleagues.
- Responsible for overall operations management for all assigned locations/offices.
- Establishes policy and procedures to assure compliance to best practices, claims management services standards, state regulations, and client service requirements.
- Establishes business plan with goals and objectives for the partnership and locations/offices.
- Monitors management reports relating to the partner/office performance.
- Assists with the coordination of sales and client service efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization' s quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
- Bachelor' s degree from an accredited college or university preferred. CPCU, ARM, AIM, and/or AIC certifications preferred. Licenses as required.
- Ten (10) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include seven (7) years of claim management experience and four (4) years of supervisory experience.
- Strong technical claims knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies