Digital Visual Designer
- Digital Visual Designer will work on final screens for responsive web, icons, and in-page interactions.
- Sketch skills are essential, ideally with InVision package.
- Designs and develops business applications using a number of visual components.
- May participate in the testing and enhancing of components.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.