Digital Project Manager
2017-06-09 Job ID: 8870 Category: Professional
- Will drive the development and delivery of marketing website launches - managing all areas of project work while supporting the internal agency and internal stakeholders.
- Identifies blockers and needed decisions
- Drives a resolution working with a creative team of developers, designers and content strategists.
- Gathers, analyzes, translates and delivers information in clear, concise and meaningful formats based on specific project and/or program requirements and according to established project management corporate standards.
- Plan, develop, manage and implement project plan to meet business needs and make decisions to carry out the plan.
- Interpret organizational and business goals, policies and practices;
- Develop and implement project scope, goals, objectives, policies and priorities;
- Facilitate and manage the integration and coordination of systems, processes, staff and resources;
- Provide direction, leadership and act as an information and support source for project team members.
- Manage multiple projects of medium to large size and complexity;
- Oversee project activities in compliance with program priorities and the utilization of resources in order to carry out the goals and objectives.
- Monitor project status to ensure progress toward completion;
- Modifies project plan as necessary in response to unforeseen or unexpected development and informs management;
- Coordinates changes with team members;
- Define and document process; Produce all project documentation - detailed project plans, work plans, schedules, project estimates, conversion schedules, resource plans and status reports
- Deliver projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality.
- Proactively identify and manage project risks and issues and take steps to mitigate or avoid.
- Recommend solutions to any issues that change the scope of the project or negatively impact its delivery or cost. (I.e., proactively manage project scope and change process.)
- Effectively manage project team conflicts and stakeholder relationships.
- Prepare project budget and make recommendations to management;
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances or recommend solutions to senior management as appropriate.
- Consult with appropriate staff to resolve issues;
- Identify and minimize risks; develop contingency plans and identify opportunities to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable standards and policies.
- Represent project team in meetings and work sessions regarding project status including facilitating and working effectively to develop consensus within divergent groups or divergent viewpoints; provide status and progress reports; assist in clarifying expected outcomes and managing expectations.
- BS/BA required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Project Management/Planning experience. (3+ years preferred)
- PMP certification desired.
- 1-3 years of technical project management experience
- Must have good analytical problem solving skills
- Proactive personality and proven leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of how marketing websites are created and launched.
- Familiar with agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Solid understanding web technologies and CMS systems like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Hybris, TeamSite, Wordpress
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Experience interacting with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Experience building successful client relationships or internal team relationships
- Ability to design programs and tasks
- Ability to proactively identify and recommend program improvements
- Outstanding attention to detail combined with the ability to see the big picture.
- Experience managing geographically diverse teams.
- This is not a development or design position