2017-06-30 Job ID: 9187 Category: Professional
- Working from creative briefs, teams with copywriters and Art Director to develop and execute concepts for major product and marketing initiatives.
- Develops design concepts that can be conveyed across a variety of vehicles.
- Works with clients and colleagues to identify business objectives and ensure that creative solutions are on strategy— effectively explaining the creative strategy behind the creative and major marketing campaigns.
- Understands our Client' s style and maintains tight quality control over all the pieces he/she creates; writes in our Client' s voice and supports brand positioning.
- Understand the audience and ensure the design will enable connection and engagement from each audience.
- Successfully incorporates all changes and suggestions from internal department reviewers, business partners and legal and compliance reviewers.
- Maintains knowledge of industry and marketing communications trends and incorporates new ideas into company' s process and procedures.
- Helps Creative team workflow process run smoothly and finds innovative ways to enhance it.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with in-house agency colleagues— copy, account management, traffic, and production— operating as a positive agent for improving internal communications and workflow.
- Expansive working knowledge of Adobe products
- Effective communications skills to enable strategic presentations of work to both internal leaders and clients
- Bachelor’ s degree, preferably with concentration in Graphic Design or equivalent experience combined with and outstanding creative portfolio.
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in a marketing communications or advertising agency environment.
- Strong creative, strategic thinking, business partnering, and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan strategically and developed broad-based programs.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.