Data Entry Specialist
- High volume of data entry, excellent Excel skills needed as this is what the candidate will be utilizing for the duration of the project.
- Templates are pre-built, candidate will only need to input data with a very high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Operates keyboard or other data entry device to enter data into computer or onto magnetic tape or disk for subsequent entry.
- Inputs alphabetic and numeric information from credit card applications onto an automated credit processing system.
- Other clerical duties as required. Follows set procedures and meets specific throughput standards.
- Able to work under deadline pressure, read large dollar figures for long periods of time.
- Ability to type 50wpm, or minimum 8,000 keystrokes per hour, both alpha and numeric.
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience on 10 key adding machine and good math skills a plus.
- Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required.