Data Entry Operator
- Perform a variety of data entry, verification and related clerical duties.
- Monitors, verifies, and edits data during input process.
- Makes decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work.
- May have access to confidential information.
- Handles repetitive and routine tasks following detailed instructions, referring more complex issues to higher levels.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Need candidates who can key at 8-10K per hour with around a 90% accuracy rate
- Typically requires less than 12 months clerical or equivalent experience.