Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey 07675
- Support department with all aspects of data analysis.
- Data analysis and validation
- Build spreadsheets to display data collected to support various team projects
- Collect, collate and analyze results of surveys and interviews
- Prepare, author, review and/or organize team documentation
- Create and maintain central database brand/product specific reporting & Customer complaint logs.
- Prepare monthly Executive Summary reporting
- Responsible for creation of reporting including formatting, formulas, layout etc.
- Supervise vendor handling of all complaints & goodwill compensations
- Managing final outcome and turn-around time for damage complaints, reimbursements, and customer satisfaction complaints.
- Support CKL program for CA Locksmiths by providing tier 1 technical guidance, locksmith registration and mailing, and liaising with coded parts department
- Prepare adhoc reporting based on requests
- Responsible for mobile service CSV ordering process and monthly bonus payment calculations / mailings and awards.
- Prepare daily reporting on AMG group performance going to engineering
- Support field teams with complaint management.
- Publish monthly newsletter
- Serve as department requisitioner for creation of all purchase requests.
- Maintain accruals and monitor budget positions.
- Prepare monthly statements and receive on goods
- Support roadside pilot programs initiative in role of assistant project manager.
- Work with IT vendor, internal contacts for customer data, industry contacts and management.
- Collect customer satisfaction surveys weekly from our Client’s NA sources and submit to vendors
- Customer handling managed through external vendor.
- Liaise with regional field teams to ensure satisfactory network performance and program administration.
Breakdown data analytics provided to engineering department, production plant, product advocates, regional upper