Data Analyst I
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
- Candidate will need to have a strong administrative background in order to handle the time sensitive detailed information between systems.
- Operates keyboard or other data entry device to enter data into computer or database.
- Inputs letter information from utilization management reviews into database after auditing system for letter errors and compliance timelines.
- Follows set procedures and meets specific throughput standards.
- Able to work under deadline pressure and review multiple computer screens for accuracy of information over long periods of time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Needs to learn new information quickly.
- Assist with other department duties as assigned.
- Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred.
- Must be dependable and able to work independently.
- Must have extensive experience on computer usage, have Microsoft office experience, and be proficient in Excel and Outlook.