Customer Support Tech
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Responsible for answering phones, processing emails, and processing self-service tickets within industry and team guidelines using the knowledge base to resolve issues and questions.
- Also will be asked to staff go-live and upgrade phone lines.
- These individuals will need to be flexible in their shifts, and will be required to be onsite.
- Skills required: Professional demeanor, friendly, ability to follow rules and standard operating procedures, typing skills, documentation skills, as well as the ability to follow specific instructions.
- Attendance and timeliness are important as well.
- At least 1 year of customer support (not necessarily IT but preferably) experience
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office products