Customer Service Representative
Job Description - Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.