Customer Service Representative
2017-09-18 Job ID: 10092 Category: Professional
- General customer service activities.
- Handle customer inquiries via phone, email, chat, etc.
- Provide service in an efficient, courteous, professional manner.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Talk with and establish strong emotional connections with callers in a call center environment to deliver a unique customer service experience to customers that will set us apart from our competition.
- Respond to customers inquiries via phone, email, chat and establish emotional connection with callers.
- Inquiries will vary but include address changes, account changes/updates, order status, product feedback, password assistance, billing inquiry, etc.
- Apply company policy and procedures to resolve routine customer issues
- Log and classify all calls and requests for assistance in the call tracking database.
- Filter and escalate inquiries as appropriate.
- Apply active listening skills to diffuse a potentially tense customer interaction.
- May include some order processing tasks per customer inquiry.
- Strong ability to have engaging conversations with customers while handling customer issues.
- Ability to work through customer conflict and provide resolution in a positive manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Judgment is required to determine resolution (no scripting is utilized).
- Active listening skills to be used to interpret a customer’ s inquiry and to diffuse a potentially tense customer situation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.