Customer Service Representative
Carrollton, Texas 75006
- Processes transactions, prepares correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Must have a multi-task skill set.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Excel knowledge a plus.