Customer Service Associate
Post Date: 06/09/2017 Job ID: 8883
- Provides excellent customer service to existing and future customers by delivering services such as billing, credit and collections, service requests, energy efficiency and customer account management.
- Assist customers, primarily via telephone, in regard to service outages, restoration of electric services, and electric service billings.
- Resolve disconnect or account delinquency issues by discussing options available with the customer and agreeing to an appropriate plan.
- Coordinate customer requests, when necessary, with the appropriate company department.
- Prepare written communication, and perform other non-phone back office work.
- Communicate with field personnel via phone or electronic means to process customer work orders.
- Demonstrate active listening, problem solving and win-win resolution skills.
- Comfortable using multiple computer programs while working with customers.
- Familiar with basic math for billing analysis.
- Driven to meet company performance standards.
- Type a minimum of 30 WPM.