Customer Service Associate
Post Date: 07/17/2017 Job ID: 9362 Category: Professional
The goal of the Customer Service Associate is to assist with the timely processing of customer complaints and provide administrative assistance to the Service Team.
- Take ownership of customer and partner issues through resolution as assigned.
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Accurately and professionally documents all customer inquiries and responses.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback of issue status to customers and partners.
- Proactively collaborate in a team environment with pears to assist in resolving customer and partner issues.
- Service Repair Orders.
- Process customer warranty claims.
- Process device exchange requests.
- Perform SRO transactions and shipments.
- Create complaint records based on customer feedback.
- Handle customer calls/follow-ups for resolution of assigned issues.
- Elevate customer issues to senior staff as needed.
- All other data entry, administrative and documentation tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ experience with data entry or customer billing and invoicing.
- Previous experience with direct customer contact is preferred as this is a direct customer interface position with Mortara Instrument.
- Requirements for this position would include excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- The ability to handle multiple issues in a calm and professional manner will also be required.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft office software will be needed for data management and correspondence.
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform task assignments in a timely manner as defined by the area supervisor.
- An attention to detail and quality is essential to ensure Mortara customers receive accurate documentation and invoicing for services provided.
- Must be a team-player, possess outstanding customer service skills and be self-motivated.
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition, and drives for completion of tasks and projects.
- Must have the ability to initiative and develop creative solutions.
- Possess the ability to manage time and prioritize critical priorities.
- Must demonstrate the ability to increase knowledge.