Customer Service Administrator
Post Date: 07/17/2017 2017-07-17 Job ID: 9357 Category: Professional
- Please provide a list of 4 - 6 key responsibilities of the job.
- When listing responsibilities please use plain and simple language.
- Assume that the person reading this description is not familiar with your function.
- Avoid using acronyms and proper names.
- Represent our Client in a positive and professional manner utilizing effective communication skills.
- Work in a team environment that handles customer and sales manager inquiries from 8: 00 am to 7: 00 pm, Monday thru Thursday, 8: 00 am to 6: 00 pm Fridays.
- Be available to support a flexible work schedule as business dictates.
- Educate customer and sales representative on product portfolio, product features and additional accessories and services that are available.
- Maintain a knowledge base of all of our Client’ s products, services, and business ventures in order to answer inquiries or direct call to appropriate party.
- Enter proposals and purchase orders under $10, 000 that are called or faxed in. Ensure appropriate pricing approval is given based on product line discount matrix.
- Audit proposal pricing to ensure correct pricing is being calculated through information system.
- Partner with production planning and distribution on product availability and delivery expectations to meet customers expected delivery.
- Handle all Acute and Post-Acute email inquiries directed to our Client' s website or Customer Service in-box.
- Review all contracts and purchase orders as specified in Contract Review QS05468 guidelines and standards for Revenue Recognition and Sarbanes Oxley standards.
- Adhere to and administer company policies and procedures, including Discount Approval and Credit Return Matrix’ s.
- Achieve department service level goals through prompt and courteous phone skills.
- Participate as a team player and project a positive attitude
- Other duties may be assigned.
- As a part of all job duties, employees are entrusted with a permanent mission of research and invention.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred, Associate degree acceptable or related work experience.
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven customer service and sales skills
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- JDE experience a plus