Customer Relations Rep
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey 07675
Responsible for resolving executive, escalated and legal customer issues in a professional and timely manner.
Basic job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer correspondence, phone calls, internet, etc., in accordance with the department's policies and procedures.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through direct contact with our Client's owners, Market Teams and dealers.
- Review inquiries and complaints (via telephone, email, Internet, written correspondence or escalated matters from the Call Center) about our Client's products, dealers, parts, service, sales, etc.
- Research background of inquiry/complaint with appropriate our Client or dealer personnel and investigate service history through repair orders, Customer Central, Warranty System and other resources.
- Work closely with our Client's Market Teams to encourage satisfactory resolution of customer complaints.