Customer Care Specialist
- Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
- Build lasting relationships with our Client's customers
- Educate customers, providers and employers about our Client's products and services over the telephone
- Comply with HIPPA and CMS regulations
- Schedule medical appointments and transportation for patients and/or care givers when needed
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year minimum of Call Center experience. Recent work experience (last 4 years)
- 1 year minimum of previous Customer Service Experience (preferably on the phone)
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish. Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Must be able to read, write, and speak English and Spanish.
- Intermediate level - Computer skills: MS Word and Excel
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous Healthcare experience