Customer Care Specialist
Post Date: 04/25/2017 2017-04-25 Job ID: 8449 Category: Professional
- Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
- Build lasting relationships with Humana’ s customers
- Educate customers/members about Humana’ s products and services over the telephone
- Comply with HIPPA and CMS regulations
- Schedule medical appointments and transportation for patients and/or care givers when needed
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one' s actions.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience
- 1 year minimum of Call Center experience. Recent work experience (last 4 years)
- 1 year minimum of previous Customer Service Experience (preferably on the phone)
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish. Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Must be able to read, write, and speak English and Spanish.
- Intermediate level - Computer skills: MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work an 8 hr. shift between 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday with the flexibility to work overtime based on business needs
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s Degree
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Bilingual Spanish Requirement